Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FREE Palmer's Lip Butter @ Walgreens till 3/31/2012.

Okay dolls listen up!!! LOL I got 8 of these baby's for absolutely positively FREE. Read my Soft buttery lips. lol FREE! This hot item right here is on sale at Walgreen's right now till 3/31/2012 for $1.99 & there is a PDF Online Printable for $2.00 off of any Cocoa Butter Facial Product. The store will have to manually reduce your coupon down to $1.99 so make sure when the register beeps you tell them  that. Have fun & leave a sistah some Love for hooking you up. lol P.s Thanks to Shantina for letting us in on this deal. Click here for the PDF Palmer's $2.00 off Printable.

6 comments:

  1. can u link me where u got your walgreens coupon policy? my comp is bugged and acting up so i cant search for walgreens website....thanx love! i love your blog!! imma sign in with my other account n follow u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thanks for the love doll. Here's the link you can copy & paste to ur address bar.

      http://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/generalhelp/coupon_policy_main.jsp?_requestid=37856

      Delete
  2. I love that you have this Blog up!! I will be addicted to learning how to coupon from you. Thanks for making it so easy!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm Happy you enjoy my Channel doll!:) Stay tuned for awesome deals hon.🎀

      Delete
  3. Yay... got me some not the same thing you have though... I went to Walgreens but I couldnt fine the lip butter so I went to walmart and found the lip swivel Stick for $2.17 so I got those.... $.17 each im happy with that.. :) I cleared their shelf... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad Walgreens doesn't sell them anymore! Big bummer! I'm in Washington state and it's just not a good thing!

    ReplyDelete